This test is authorised for home use in individuals:
- aged 12 years or older
- aged 2-11 who will have their test supervised by a parent of legal guardian
- who have experienced covid like symptoms within the last 5 days
Each Kit Includes:
- Test Cassette
- Extraction Vial Tube
- Extraction Vial Cap
- Nasal Swab
- Tray and User Instructions
- Includes companion mobile app to log results, make informed decisions with greater confidence and access a results certificate
Directions For Use
Collecting a nasal sample
- Wash your hands before performing the test
- Unpack the test components and follow instructions on how to set them up
- A swab only has to be gently inserted into the lower nasal cavity of the left nostril. Then, slowly rotate the swab at least 5 times in a circular path for the collection of the sample
- Gently remove the swab from the left nostril and place into the right nostril, repeat process and then remove
- Place the swab into the extraction vial. Rotate the swab vigorously at least 5 times
- Remove the swab making sure the liquid from the swab is kept in the vial tube. Then close by pushing the cap firmly onto the vial tube
- Allow three (3) drops of the sample to fall into the sample well
Checking The Results:
- Start a timer and review the result after 10 minutes. The test result should not be read after 15 minutes
IMPORTANT Do not move or lift the test cassette during this time.
- Each test can only be used once
- Test results must be read at 10 minutes and no later than 15 minutes
- Interpretation of any result after 15 minutes may yield inaccurate test results
- If you receive a positive result, you must immediately seek a laboratory PCR test and follow-up care
- A positive result cannot determine whether you are infectious
- False negative results are more likely to occur if the test is performed 5 days after symptom onset
- False negatives are more likely to occur in the later phase of infection and in asymptomatic individuals
- A negative result does not rule out infection with another type of respiratory virus
- Negative results should be treated as presumptive only and may not mean you are not infectious. If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms you must seek immediate further laboratory PCR testing and follow up clinical care
- Repeat testing is recommended (between 24-48 hours after your first test) if there is an ongoing suspicion of infection, being in a high risk setting or where there is an occupational risk or other requirement
Each State and Territory regulates the use of rapid antigen tests. You should ensure your use or consumption of this product adheres to the regulations that govern you. Be aware that there may be penalties for breaching any regulations that apply to you. If you are usure we recommend that you seek independent legal advice.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.