COVID-19 Rapid Self Test Panbio™
- Simple procedure with comfortable nasal swab
- The COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test may be supplied for self-testing in the home or other environment.
- As simple COVID Rapid Self Test for infecton detection
- Detects active COVID-19 infection in people with or without symptoms
- Get results in 15 minutes
- Can be used for all ages. Children under 14 years old should be supported by an adult.
- No need to visit a busy healthcare facility where you can risk catching COVID-19
- Know your result now; no need to wait for results from your healthcare provider
COVID Rapid Antigen Self Test Kit Content:
|1 TEST PACK (41FK51)||4 TEST PACK (41FK91)||10 TEST PACK (41FK71)||20 TEST PACK (41FK81)|
|1 Instructions for Use||1 Instructions for Use||2 Instructions for Use||4 Instructions for Use|
|1 Test Device||4 Test Devices||10 Test Devices||20 Test Devices|
|1 Extraction Tubes||4 Extraction Tubes||10 Extraction Tubes||20 Extraction Tubes|
|1 Blue Caps for Tubes||4 Blue Caps for Tubes||10 Blue Caps for Tubes||20 Blue Caps for Tubes|
|1 Buffer Solution Bottles||4 Buffer Solution Bottles||10 Buffer Solution Bottles||20 Buffer Solution Bottles|
|1 Nasal Swabs||4 Nasal Swabs||10 Nasal Swabs||20 Nasal Swabs|
|1 Disposal Bags||4 Disposal Bags||10 Disposal Bags||20 Disposal Bags|
|1 Tube Rack||1 Tube Rack||1 Tube Rack||2 Tube Rack|
- CE marked
- Store between 2-30° C until use
- Test Time Results: 15 Minutes
Instructions of Use:
- Please read the full Instructions for Use that come in the product kit box before testing.
- Insert the simple nasal swab only 2cm into your nose
- Negative test results with COVID-19 Antigen Self-Tests do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2), so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained.
- Positive test results on COVID-19 Antigen Self-Tests or symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing using a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
Materials required but not provided:
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment per local recommendations such as: Gown, Face Mask, Face Shield/Eye Goggles and Gloves
- Biohazard Disposal Container
Management of Results:
- A person who receives a positive rapid antigen test result needs to have an urgent PCR test on a second collection to determine whether COVID-19 is in fact present.
- When a person has a positive rapid antigen test result, they must be notified immediately to the NSW Health Public Health Unit (PHU) on 1300 066 055.
- The PHU will advise on safe transport to a local COVID-19 testing facility where they will have priority access to a PCR test.
- The person with a positive rapid antigen test result must remain in isolation until a definitive result is available. People with a confirmed positive test will have their results reported immediately to the PHU in line with high-risk results procedures.
Continue to follow the latest health advice and restrictions in your area. If individuals develop any symptoms, even if mild, they must immediately get a standard COVID-19 test and isolate until they get a negative result from NSW Health.
- COVID-19 Ag Rapid Self-Test - Workplace
- COVID-19 Ag Rapid Self-Test - Consumers
- COVID-19 Ag Rapid Self-Test - Schools
- TGA - Q&As on COVID-19 rapid antigen self-tests
Each State and Territory regulates the use of rapid antigen tests. You should ensure your use or consumption of this product adheres to the regulations that govern you. Be aware that there may be penalties for breaching any regulations that apply to you. If you are usure we recommend that you seek independent legal advice.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.